Life & Health Insurance
How much life insurance do you need? There are a number of factors to consider in determining how much life insurance could be appropriate for you including:
- Who depends on you for their well being?
- How much do you earn yearly? One rule of thumb is to think in terms of insurance coverage representing 5 to 7 times your annual earnings, after taxes. That way those left behind will be supported while they get back on their feet.
- What debts do you have? If they can be paid off with life insurance proceeds, it can take a burden off your family.
- How close you are to retirement? Generally, the closer you are to retirement the less life insurance you might need.
In addition, some other factors to consider include, if your spouse is working, would you want to provide college funding for your children and possible estate taxes.
We take the time to understand your needs to determine the amount of insurance appropriate for your unique situation. We then can recommend different insurance product options to fit both your needs and your budget.
Call us today to find out more about this valuable protection benefit.
We work with multiple insurance carriers to build custom packages which provide individuals and small businesses with the health, dental, life and supplemental insurance coverage they need, while controlling costs. Our goal is to make things easy, understandable, and affordable for both our business and individual clients.
- If a plan doesn’t fit you, it isn’t YOUR plan. You have a relationship with your Doctor… Shouldn’t you have one with your Broker? We take the time to get to know our clients, so we that we can identify their specific needs.
- If you don’t understand your plan, it can’t work for YOU. Insurance can be confusing and we get that. We are always happy to spend time with our clients explaining, in simple real-life terms, their coverage and how to best use it.
- If you can’t afford your plan, it isn’t protecting YOU. Insurance is supposed to protect you from harm, not cause you hardship. We search for solutions to keep things within your budget including helping you apply for valuable tax credits, and weighing out the actual cost of care.
We are an authorized partner with the MediShare Program and the Maryland Health Connection!
Health Benefits of Being Outdoors
In honor of June being “Great Outdoors Month” did you know… Spending time in forests, hiking in mountains, and justContinue Reading
25 Best Businesses to Start Right Now
Starting your own business requires a giant leap of faith, and the type of business you open could mean theContinue Reading
18 Questions to Ask References Before Hiring a New Employee
Before you sign a contract with a third-party logistics provider or even with a new cleaning service, you probably askContinue Reading
Fall Clean Up Checklist
Fall Cleaning Checklist As leaves start to fly, revisit your spring cleaning list and add a few seasonal extras toContinue Reading
Acquisition of Evergreen Health Approved by Maryland Insurance Administration
We are pleased to announce that the proposed acquisition of Evergreen Health by a group of investors has been approvedContinue Reading
State Farm Rates Expected to Increase Significantly For Auto Renewals
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co., the largest U.S. property-casualty insurer, said annual profit fell 94 percent on car insuranceContinue Reading
Safe Summer Driving Tips for Teen Drivers
Car crashes are the leading cause of death for teens and that risk climbs even higher during the summer months.Continue Reading