Life & Health Insurance
How much life insurance do you need? There are a number of factors to consider in determining how much life insurance could be appropriate for you including:
- Who depends on you for their well being?
- How much do you earn yearly? One rule of thumb is to think in terms of insurance coverage representing 5 to 7 times your annual earnings, after taxes. That way those left behind will be supported while they get back on their feet.
- What debts do you have? If they can be paid off with life insurance proceeds, it can take a burden off your family.
- How close you are to retirement? Generally, the closer you are to retirement the less life insurance you might need.
In addition, some other factors to consider include, if your spouse is working, would you want to provide college funding for your children and possible estate taxes.
We take the time to understand your needs to determine the amount of insurance appropriate for your unique situation. We then can recommend different insurance product options to fit both your needs and your budget.
Call us today to find out more about this valuable protection benefit.
We work with multiple insurance carriers to build custom packages which provide individuals and small businesses with the health, dental, life and supplemental insurance coverage they need, while controlling costs. Our goal is to make things easy, understandable, and affordable for both our business and individual clients.
- If a plan doesn’t fit you, it isn’t YOUR plan. You have a relationship with your Doctor… Shouldn’t you have one with your Broker? We take the time to get to know our clients, so we that we can identify their specific needs.
- If you don’t understand your plan, it can’t work for YOU. Insurance can be confusing and we get that. We are always happy to spend time with our clients explaining, in simple real-life terms, their coverage and how to best use it.
- If you can’t afford your plan, it isn’t protecting YOU. Insurance is supposed to protect you from harm, not cause you hardship. We search for solutions to keep things within your budget including helping you apply for valuable tax credits, and weighing out the actual cost of care.
We are an authorized partner with the MediShare Program and the Maryland Health Connection!
Fall Clean Up Checklist
Fall Cleaning Checklist As leaves start to fly, revisit your spring cleaning list and add a few seasonal extras toContinue Reading
Acquisition of Evergreen Health Approved by Maryland Insurance Administration
We are pleased to announce that the proposed acquisition of Evergreen Health by a group of investors has been approvedContinue Reading
State Farm Rates Expected to Increase Significantly For Auto Renewals
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co., the largest U.S. property-casualty insurer, said annual profit fell 94 percent on car insuranceContinue Reading
Safe Summer Driving Tips for Teen Drivers
Car crashes are the leading cause of death for teens and that risk climbs even higher during the summer months.Continue Reading
Anne Arundel Health System, LifeBridge Health Among Evergreen Health’s Buyers
LifeBridge Health, Anne Arundel Health System and a group of private investors are moving forward with plans to acquire BaltimoreContinue Reading
How Does Your Credit Score Affect Your Insurance Rate?
You might know that a less-than-stellar credit score can limit your ability to buy or lease a car. But didContinue Reading
CareFirst Ups Insurance Rate Increase Request For 2017
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is seeking a higher rate increase than expected asking for a 27.8 percent increase to its HMOContinue Reading