Life & Health Insurance
How much life insurance do you need? There are a number of factors to consider in determining how much life insurance could be appropriate for you including:
- Who depends on you for their well being?
- How much do you earn yearly? One rule of thumb is to think in terms of insurance coverage representing 5 to 7 times your annual earnings, after taxes. That way those left behind will be supported while they get back on their feet.
- What debts do you have? If they can be paid off with life insurance proceeds, it can take a burden off your family.
- How close you are to retirement? Generally, the closer you are to retirement the less life insurance you might need.
In addition, some other factors to consider include, if your spouse is working, would you want to provide college funding for your children and possible estate taxes.
We take the time to understand your needs to determine the amount of insurance appropriate for your unique situation. We then can recommend different insurance product options to fit both your needs and your budget.
Call us today to find out more about this valuable protection benefit.
We work with multiple insurance carriers to build custom packages which provide individuals and small businesses with the health, dental, life and supplemental insurance coverage they need, while controlling costs. Our goal is to make things easy, understandable, and affordable for both our business and individual clients.
- If a plan doesn’t fit you, it isn’t YOUR plan. You have a relationship with your Doctor… Shouldn’t you have one with your Broker? We take the time to get to know our clients, so we that we can identify their specific needs.
- If you don’t understand your plan, it can’t work for YOU. Insurance can be confusing and we get that. We are always happy to spend time with our clients explaining, in simple real-life terms, their coverage and how to best use it.
- If you can’t afford your plan, it isn’t protecting YOU. Insurance is supposed to protect you from harm, not cause you hardship. We search for solutions to keep things within your budget including helping you apply for valuable tax credits, and weighing out the actual cost of care.
We are an authorized partner with the MediShare Program and the Maryland Health Connection!
8 Things You Need to Know About Sump Pumps and Insurance
For many homeowners, water in the basement is a concern when we receive a large amount of rain or snow.Continue Reading
Thinking About Moving in 2019?
How Much Should You Save to Move? Author: Johnna Kaplan Most people feel a little overwhelmed at the very thoughtContinue Reading
HSA + HDHP Can Be A Winning Health Benefits Formula
If you’ve done any research into employee benefits for your business recently, you may have come across a bit ofContinue Reading
Do Not Disturb
Many of you probably already use this feature and if you don’t, I would encourage you to try it outContinue Reading
Is Your Employer’s Group Life Insurance Enough?
Many employees are entitled to a company paid life insurance benefit of some sort. Whether it’s a flat amount orContinue Reading
Health Benefits of Being Outdoors
In honor of June being “Great Outdoors Month” did you know… Spending time in forests, hiking in mountains, and justContinue Reading
25 Best Businesses to Start Right Now
Starting your own business requires a giant leap of faith, and the type of business you open could mean theContinue Reading