Life & Health Insurance
How much life insurance do you need? There are a number of factors to consider in determining how much life insurance could be appropriate for you including:
- Who depends on you for their well being?
- How much do you earn yearly? One rule of thumb is to think in terms of insurance coverage representing 5 to 7 times your annual earnings, after taxes. That way those left behind will be supported while they get back on their feet.
- What debts do you have? If they can be paid off with life insurance proceeds, it can take a burden off your family.
- How close you are to retirement? Generally, the closer you are to retirement the less life insurance you might need.
In addition, some other factors to consider include, if your spouse is working, would you want to provide college funding for your children and possible estate taxes.
We take the time to understand your needs to determine the amount of insurance appropriate for your unique situation. We then can recommend different insurance product options to fit both your needs and your budget.
Call us today to find out more about this valuable protection benefit.
We work with multiple insurance carriers to build custom packages which provide individuals and small businesses with the health, dental, life and supplemental insurance coverage they need, while controlling costs. Our goal is to make things easy, understandable, and affordable for both our business and individual clients.
- If a plan doesn’t fit you, it isn’t YOUR plan. You have a relationship with your Doctor… Shouldn’t you have one with your Broker? We take the time to get to know our clients, so we that we can identify their specific needs.
- If you don’t understand your plan, it can’t work for YOU. Insurance can be confusing and we get that. We are always happy to spend time with our clients explaining, in simple real-life terms, their coverage and how to best use it.
- If you can’t afford your plan, it isn’t protecting YOU. Insurance is supposed to protect you from harm, not cause you hardship. We search for solutions to keep things within your budget including helping you apply for valuable tax credits, and weighing out the actual cost of care.
We are an authorized partner with the MediShare Program and the Maryland Health Connection!
10 Important Resources to Help Your Business Survive the Coronavirus Pandemic
Small businesses in the U.S. are having to navigate new issues like never before. The Coronavirus pandemic is creating significantContinue Reading
Parents’ Advice Crucial for Safe and Responsible Teen Drivers
Most teenagers associate driving primarily with fun and liberation. Although this thinking is well founded and holds true to aContinue Reading
Valuable Items Blanket Coverage: Lavish Gifts Deserve Protection as Special as They Are
Valuable Items Blanket Coverage can add a layer of protection that can help protect items such as jewelry, electronics, dinnerwareContinue Reading
A Good Umbrella Protects You When It Rains Bad Luck
An umbrella insurance policy provides an extra layer of protection beyond what your regular insurance policies for homeowners, auto, business, specialty—like boatContinue Reading
11 Tips for Finding a Trustworthy Auto Mechanic
Though many Americans depend on a safe and reliable vehicle to get around, it’s also a big investment. And, whileContinue Reading
Flood Insurance vs. Home Insurance: Are you Covered?
Your home may be the single largest asset in your life and ensuring you have the right home insurance coverage to protectContinue Reading
This is a Tax Deduction Every Small Business Owner Will Hate to Take this Year
Sometimes business owners have accounts receivable that will never be paid. They may also have inventory that they never use.Continue Reading